Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wow

I'm actually embarrassed that it has been over three months since my last post...yikes. My one reader (my lovely cousin, Vanya) must think I've fallen off the face of the earth w/ no posts...LOL. What in the world have I been doing since then that I've been too busy to make a measly little post...oh wait. I had a BABY! Yeah that must be it...


{Baby A and I after her first "real" bath at home...no more sorry sponge baths for you, dear!}

So, in honor of her debut, I've decided to revamp the B's blog into the "Adventures of Mommyhood." No longer is it just the husby and I...oh no. She is beautiful, and wonderful, and we love her and wouldn't trade her for the world! So, I guess this is my first "new" blog post! {cheers!}

Welcome to our new little world!

1 comment:

VoJo said...

Hey! I'm getting caught up! :) As are you, I see, LOL.