Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's called...b.a.l.a.n.c.e.

Balance: The process of juggling. Many things. {that's not Merriam's definition, either. Just mine.}

Something I've been contemplating lately...seeing as how I have about another week and a half left of maternity leave, unless I take the 1 week left that I have available through FMLA, until I go back to *work.*

Ugh.

Don't get me wrong, I love making money, (and spending it), and I love the people I work for and with, but I have no idea how I'm going to manage it all...the house, the husband, the baby, the job, the life, my life. It's a tad overwhelming, actually. Something I dread...I guess at the beginning of the week, I'm going to have start trying to get into bed before 11pm, and waking up at first light, since that is what I'm going to have to do for work. It actually kind of makes my stomach turn. I know I should be thanking my lucky stars that I have a great job in this economy, but it just doesn't make my heart go pitter pat like that baby asleep in her bassinette does.

Man, I wish we could just win the lottery. Boo.

Any tips?

2 comments:

VoJo said...

:( I cannot even imagine that feeling. Yuck.

Courtney said...

I can't either! Will be finding out soon enough though! :(