Saturday, April 25, 2009

Gotta Love It!

The weather today is fabulous! I love Spring in Ky...except when we have tornado warnings...yeah, girl with no basement=paranoia...

I believe tomorrow I'm going to go try to find some new clothes for work...really, I don't have a choice! I think Baby A will do just fine with her Daddy...he'll be on his own this week anyway when I go back to...w.o.r.k. Boo. I'm sure it will be the hardest thing I've ever had to do...I'd really just like to get it over with...

It will be nice to have some extra cashflow though, since the past 4 weeks Nick has been the only breadwinner! LOL

Hopefully tomorrow I can post some pretty pictures of pretty new clothes. Whoo hoo.

2 comments:

VoJo said...

So??? Did you score any good deals out shopping? I am DYING to go shopping, but I am determined not to until I lose some more weight!

Courtney said...

I haven't even been yet! I'm going to HAVE to go either tonight or tomorrow! I literally have no PANTS that fit for work! :(