Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Crap...

Literally. Only, I believe at 8am this morning, I used another word...As in, "I've got s*** on my sheets!" {Sorry Mom.} Lordy, that girl can let 'er fly! In mid-diaper change, no less...What a nice wake-up call...so out came the "Shout" and to the couch I went...looking back now, it was probably pretty funny...but not so much at 8am. Especially with the hubbly snoozing away...Of course, after that exclamation, he was up too...and he changed the bed sheet for me. How nice. We took a trip across the hall to her room, and as I was in yet ANOTHER mid-diaper change, she still wasn't finished! Oh, Lord!

That was my morning at 8am.

I can only imagine my mornings in two weeks when I go back to work...nice.

1 comment:

VoJo said...

LOLOLOLOLOL.

I know, my day will come, blah blah. But right now I'm totally cracking up! :D