Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekend Warriors-Part I, cont'd

As promised...here are the before and afters of our little weekend landscaping project!


Wow, these are kind of embarassing! Last years mulch had faded soooo much!

The damn weeds had totally taken over the place...you can't get rid of 'em!

And...drum roll please...a few boxwoods, grass, and Zinnia's later...plus a couple Bobcat scoops of mulch...


Our edging needs a little "neatening" up, and we need some grass seed in places, as well as cleaning up *under* the top level of the deck, {hence the concrete blocks} but I think it's a big improvement from before! (As do my sunburnt and painful shoulders. *tear*)

Budget breakdown may or may not follow...lol.

Birthday goodies comin' up next! :) (I'm now officially 24!)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley said...

It looks great! And Happy Birthday!

(sorry I'm a little late)

VoJo said...

Looks great!