Wednesday, June 10, 2009

6/4/09-Big day!

Baby girl is getting so big! On 6/4/09 (my birthday) our baby girl turned 4 months old! She's getting such a big and fun personality!


This picture was taken with my new 50mm...For those DSLR owners, you NEED this lens! It's wonderful, and I'm having so much fun getting to play around with it!


On another note, in a previous post I had mentioned some adorable necklaces I had found on www.etsy.com and my sweet, wonderful hubby bought two of them for my birthday! Here's one, seen below:


It includes three charms, with each family members' name and their birthday...I think it turned out beautifully! Very simple, neat. I love it. He also bought me a 2nd necklace with a single charm, with the letter "A" for baby girl, and a single pink "pearl," included on the chain. I'll have to get a picture of it later...

Big weekend coming up...I have a wedding on Friday, a Busch race on Saturday (don't get me started on the Nascar/redneck argument! Have you taken a good look at Dale, Jr. or Kasey Kahne? Enough said.), and then a family cookout on Sunday...it's gonna be great! I love summer!

Any more Nascar fans out there? *crickets*

Hmmm....

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the necklace...I need to order one!

Have fun @ the cookouts this weekend!

Congrats to your little girl..they grow so fast!

VoJo said...

Nascar?? Bleh. Not for me, lol. I get more into UFC fighting, yeah! Anywho, LOVE the necklaces!