Thursday, May 31, 2012

You whooooo

Hmmm. I've noticed here lately that I've been itching to start blogging again! I've never been real faithful to it before, but since summer is here, and I have more time on my hands...maybe this is the first little toe dip back into the pool! I consider myself Type A and am very comfortable with schedules and procedures. Now that school's out for summer, and I have absolutely no schedule, I am beginning to find myself growing more anxious with each passing day. I attribute a wee bit of this anxiety to the fact that I'm due with our second baby girl in about 16 days or less!! Yikes!!! LOL I guess then I will have a little more of a schedule (at least for feedings and nap time) but I also think it's the mere sitting Herr and waiting on her arrival that is driving me bonkers! LOL Anywhooie-I guess this will be my first post back in blog land. I so look forward to catching up on my favorite blogs through the week, seeing how other people my age are living their lives, and now I think I'm ready to continue sharing mine. I think. ;)

No comments: