Friday, July 8, 2011

All things VINTAGE!!

I have recently become obsessed with ALL things vintage! Very late, I know. I've always been interested in "older" things, but now I'm CONSTANTLY on the lookout for the next piece to add to my collection. I LOVE vintage handbags, jewelry, and kitchen wares like Pyrex and cotton tablecloths.



Source










As a mentioned in my last post, my mom and I had a recent girls day out with Little Miss. After a fabulous lunch, I introduced Mom to one of my favorite antique stores, Feather Your Nest, located on Leestown Rd in Lexington. It has TONS of cute things, including many booths with vintage wares.





*If you look closely, you can see Ava passed out on Mom's shoulder at this point! <3! *


Loved this adorable table...if I remember correctly it was only priced at $75.00!


I fell in LOVE w/ this light pink wrought iron patio set...It was gorgeous!


This little beauty would be great for showcasing your favorite baubles and charms...alas, it was marked NFS. (Not for sale! :( )




They yellow frame really makes this vintage painting POP! I think this would look adorable in a little girls room!




This booth had tons of great vintage jewelery and odds & ends. I love these kinds of booths!




I saved the best for last! This is my all-time favorite BOOTH! It's Miss Molly Vintage, and she always has the best vintage fashion and accessories! :) I really almost came home with that yellow dress! I could seriously spend HOURS in the two Miss Molly Vintage booths. AH-MAZING!


Miss Molly Vintage is stocked by this lovely gal. She hasn't posted recently, but if you love anything vintage, you will fall in love with her home renovation! Wow! Check it out! Also find Miss Molly Vintage on Facebook!



Well, that's all for now! :) Where are some of your favorite vintage/flea market sources? :) I love making new discoveries!

3 comments:

VoJo said...

Cute stuff!!

*Butler, Party of 4* said...

Hey Courtney! Thanks for stopping by today! You are absolutely precious and your blog is adorable!! I tried to find your e-mail but couldn't....I wanted to share this post with you I wrote a while back. I think it will bring some peace about the whole job issue...(you'll have to copy and paste the link)

Have a great rest of the week girl!! Enjoy your summer, & trust God's timing!!

xoxo,
Danielle

http://www.butlerpartyof2.com/2012/01/wait-upon-lord-update-on-brock.html

Courtney said...

Thank you so much Danielle!! I just sent you a reply! :)