Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

I'm officially old!  I've now entered what I believe to be my "late 20's!" Agh!  When did that happen!?  Shouldn't I just be graduating from high school, naive and 18 worrying about which sorority to rush?  Geez Louise, I can't even believe that my 10 year HS reunion will be next year.  Wowza. 

Anywhooie, my sweet hubby really did a wonderful job with my birthday this year!  I was really surprised at his thoughtfulness and sweet gifts.  I woke up on birthday morning to fresh flowers and doughnuts from my favorite doughnut shop!  Yummy!  Just perfect for a preggo! 

My mom and I went for a pedi/mani, and then I met back up with Hubby and Little Miss in the afternoon. 

My surprise gifts were awaiting me! 

For Christmas, he bought me a Pandora bracelet, which I am in love with.  I've always loved having charm bracelets or pendants, and this is just perfect. 

He surprised me with two new beautiful charms. 

Charm #1: "Love You" Purple Enamel Bead
Charm #2: I couldn't copy a link to, but it's just called an "amethyst" charm.


Hubby also knows I am a major "bag lady" and he surprised me with a beautiful new Vera Bradley diaper bag!  The pattern is called Priscilla Pink.  It's really a great size for traveling out and about with baby and toddler.  The inside is lined (of course) with several pockets.  The outer pockets on the front are divided into three sections, one including an attached key ring!  So handy!  It's already packed and ready for the hospital!




Source


For dinner I was really craving Outback's Aussie cheese fries, so we headed up there for dinner with my parents!  The first booth they tried to seat us in, I wouldn't have fit in!  LOL  Thankfully my mother and hubby requested we be moved to a large booth.  The hostess even said it was their smallest booth!  Hello, can you not see me coming from a mile away!? LOL 

My mom and I went shopping the next day, and I scored a couple of pairs of really cute sandals.  I'm still on the hunt for a new handbag, however.  Any suggestions!? 


It was a great day, and we're officially on baby countdown! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The one with the hearts is awesome..